Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

22nd of May 2010
I made a decision
a decision that decide my future
a decision that bothering me so much in past

I accept the project
Although with zero confident
and lack of skill
What i aim is
the ability of practice in the past

Through this
I ask several past coursemate opinion
All of them advice me take it as challenge
Is nothing to scare
and worry for
There are only two outcomes
Success and fail
Simple enough

New things to learn and explore soon
and it may direct me to a different journey that i imagine
Thanks for all those comment and advices
It does helped me a lot

By considering your trust and worthy
i shall try my best to complete the project
i wont let u dissapointed unless i fail myself before u fail me

The slogan for recently
"Always be Ready"
For those who was scout before should know this very well
Perhaps it can lead me
and guide me till the end~

For those working like me
Gambateh to you all,
together we fight for future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment