Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Future
unknown and mystery
I think i get into that stage
stage that time to plan future

A nice chat with my employer
A speech that make me clear
That tell me what should i do

Yet
I know what should i do
but i duno what i want to do

I wish i can work in IT field
but one sentence of him makes me doubt
Are you clear what is your aim?
Perhaps he was right
I am not interest in Game Design
Instead, i am prefer in Game Play

And now
A challenge is in front me
A challenge that consume one year time
A challenge that may help me achieve in IT field
But also may waste my past 2 years study

I worry
I scare
Should i Take the challenge?
regardless any impacts?

Someone can help me?
Lend me your hand~

0 comments:

Post a Comment