Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

The end of March
next week will be the last week for current semester
EXAM is APPROACHING
yet
study environment not yet build
no study mood around me
instead
appreciate the moment we having together right now

Past of my birthday
21st d
thanks for those greet me through sms, phone and also facebook wall
thanks for housemate give me a memorable night..XD
thanks for housemate treat me one dinner
thanks for everyone that care me and i care

Recently
coursemate mostly decide the aims after graduate diploma
most of them also start to find hostel or appartment for proceed purpose
through that
i guess a small conflict occur
well
since i am not involve,
is nt convenient that i talk for anyone
but just hope that
u guys can settle off it
then remain the friendship
no point to break the relationship because of this kind of small matter
don't think that friendship is nothing
it support you during your sad time
it become strength for you when you need confident
it even can be the one that u can trust to share secret
Don't ever think solo or alone
you will end up with nothing but suffering yourself
well, case close

I solve my question that i curious for long time
thnx for giving me answer
is much from what i expected
thank you

Exam soon
gambateh for all
time to serious and fight for last time
(i mean me)

Countdown for end of diploma..

0 comments:

Post a Comment