Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Finish educated
Back to hometown
cherish the moment with family
But lack of the access to internet
the stupid F Tmnet keep on delay the repair and mainteance
due to the cable stolen..zz

Is such a suffer for me cannot online
i wonder how i get through the past
Without internet
i cant crap on msn
i cant view blog whenever i want
i cant go be my guild leader in my favourite zhuxian

Well
Luckily i get motor after few days
Search for friend
mostly go work
then switch my target
go aim for job
and go for interview for the sake of future

One with short time interval but lower salary
can learn new things
since need to learn how 2 manage windows servers and Machintosh server

One is my friend intro
acocunting firm,
shorter firm but with one freaky boss

At the same time
my ex-boss (from lighting shop)
invite me go back for HR turnover

But the wish i really want to is
work at penang
to show what i learn
to ensure my 2 years effort is worth

Which way should i choose
I receive suggestion and opinion from many friends
but different views
how i need to analyze and make an appropriate choice?

Headache-ing~

1 comments:

Shiro said...

I support this 1:
One with short time interval but lower salary
can learn new things
I think v r still young,
earning experience much important la^^

Post a Comment