Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Coming April,
I already study at Tarc for 2 years d

2 years
not too long and also not a short term
at least
i go through with accompanion of 32 fellows
yet
i wont regret i studied here
since i finished all the facilities hv here
gym, squash, and so on~
except the swimming pool,
coz i only know to sink, XD

Recently,
everyone busy-ing for further education
some instead talk
even take action
go rent hostel as well
me @.@
probably because i hv my own decision
i no need worry wat will happen tomorow
i no need bother how will my result
coz
watever happen,
me is still me
a fix variable

Honestly,
all M45 members,
i very appreciate all u all hv gave me,
although may conflict at the past
but i will only care for the happiness
the moment we had at paradise
the moment we walk in rain
the moment we watch movie decide in 5 minutes
the moment we celebrate birthday for everyone

all these peices of memory will store in my mind
but for long term or short term depends
perhaps i lost my memory tomorow,
then all gone~
as long as we had it, then let it be memory

all the members
anything i done b4
if cause ur unsatisfactory
then blame me since i m here nw~
well,
appreciate for the last few weeks,
TAKE CARE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment