Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Is been for several weeks
hide deeply in books,
revise, practices,
for the sake of exam,
since 2 high credit hour include in this sem
well,
after all
although the exam certainly out of expected
watever,
holiday now
cny mood turn on
is not the time worry for result
instead to enjoy this 3 weeks holiday

Rust in home for few days
finally got event yesterday
our buddy- janson ming 21st b'day
goin out hv a bbq party

well,
is been a while din chill out wif 'member' like dis
as expected
many criticise on my 'external memory'
Due to my sis pregnant now
my mom even said that
my tummy can stand against my sis.. thats a funny one

after all,
i cut my carpet
new year
new wish
currently hope is all of us can graduate 2gether
happy CNY guys
and happy holiday

0 comments:

Post a Comment