Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

I break my record
no one expected even me
can run till the end of the marathon!!
Although is only fun run,
regardless the reward ( since is only a cert)
but 10km,
is so far i achieve my new record in sport

training for quite many weeks
at least din make js dissapointed
i get 3RD among us~
haha~

but the cost is
MY LEG IS KINDA PAIN
it seems like not belongs to me
in contrast
i earn a excited feel!!
so call 成就感

quite unfortunate
robin won the lucky draw ( rumors said )
second prize i think ~ a motorbike
but due to he leave earlier
so..
miss the chance to grab

time to put myself rest~
may all the participants
regain ur energy
as fast as can
test n assignment due date soon
companions
gambateh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment