Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Is been a long time abandone here,
no reason for me to deny now
i m


ADDICTED

everyday like scheduled
one day fix 6 times to online zhuxian for mission,
one years ago,
i m nt expected to be like this,
but i failed to control my 'passion'

3rd weeks d~
assignment n report start soon,
hostel condition still the same,
we peace because of smooth,
anger cause of lag

well
sometimes,
lag mayb is good for me,
at least i can concentrate on my homework
(Indeed i done my 1st week homework, hahax)

school relation a bit different,
instead of goin outside,
this sem change flavour,
prefer canteen with jacky,
and build nice relationship with canteen aunty,
so far our meal will be much more than others
wakaka~~

well, result out last week
quite satisfy,
since is a bit unexpected
so call,
a surprise before the sem start bah~
2 more sems to go,
companions, gambateh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment