Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

I hate.
People who act as faker in front others
such that
backstab people behind

I hate..
People who wont care about others
such that
it only care about himself

I hate...
People who irresponsible
such that
blame it on others

I hate....
People who cant fulfill promise
such that
keep on promising this and that

I hate.....
People who like to comment others
such that
U ARE NOT THAT PERFECT

I like.
People who do things straight forward
At least
wont do many nonesense things

I like..
People who really care their friends
At least
wont betray them

I like...
People who will to share their things
At least
don't show if you don't want to

I like....
People who honest
At least
not much lies between us

I like.....
People who trust me
At least
tell me when u need help


Exam time,
take 5 minutes break
and analyze
which type people are you?

All the best for all I like...

0 comments:

Post a Comment