Future, is unknown and mystery, we cant ensure it work as we like, but we can decide it on our own!

Heard a story b4,
a handsome-looking guy,
quite rich,
wanna find a gal to stay beside him for whole life,
friends introduce,
through internet,
all also after date for a few weeks,
then will breaks d.
The guy keep on complaining
"Why in this world can't find a gal that suit me?"
At last, the guy end with alone.

Actually,
sometimes,
within certain circumstances,
it is not other people not suit you,
ever think?
the problem is mayb within the guy,
if one or two,
thats mayb is both problem,
or u can blame the fate,
but once everytime comes with same result,
the guy shall think where the problem already..

i m here not insulting anyone here,
just that,
sometimes,
me like to talk people bad things,
this one i cant deny,
my mouth is just that cant control,
but sometimes i am really hot tempered at the moment,
it will be ok when the times is true,
Sorry for all those that conflict with me before,
some they view this blog,
some they no,
watever,
for me,
blog is a place for me to express my feel and opinion..

0 comments:

Post a Comment